Andy Preston is recognised Worldwide as the Leading Authority on Cold Calling and ‘New Business’ Sales Techniques, and is the creator of ‘Stand Out Selling’ – a sales method that allows you to stand out from your competition, win more business, and do so – even when you’re a higher price!
You’ve probably read one of Andy’s sales columns in the press, magazines or online; seen him present as the ISMM’s expert on Cold Calling at their National Conference; or been on one of his Sales Training Events in Manchester, Birmingham, London or Worldwide!
With a background as a professional buyer, a top-selling salesperson and for the last 7 years a sales motivator, professional speaker and sales training expert, working with Andy Preston is GUARANTEED to improve your sales results!
Companies like IBM, Nissan, HSBC and Target 250 turn to Andy when they want to improve their sales performance – will you do the same?
Contact us now to see how we can help you increase your sales performance as well……
Named as one of the World's Top Sales Gurus, Andy creates 'Stand Out Salespeople' worldwide, with his revolutionary 'Stand Out Selling' Sales System. 'Stand Out Selling' helps salespeople stand out from their competition, win more business, and do so at higher prices!
Previously a trained Professional Buyer, then the Top Salesperson in the UK, Andy Preston has now trained more than 120,000 Salespeople, in 29 countries, since 2004!
Andy is best known for his work in 5 specific areas...
1) Prospecting/Cold Calling/Business Development
2) Converting Incoming Sales Leads
3) Consultative Selling and Pipeline Management
4) Standing Out From The Competition
5) Helping Salespeople Close More Deals!
With more testimonials than any other Sales Expert online (see 320+ on LinkedIn alone here) Andy's work is recognised worldwide.
You can contact Andy here for more information, and how he may be able to help you!
Andy's Recent Accolades.......
* The World's Top Recommended Sales Expert
* Top Sales Expert - Geniecast
* Top Sales Influencer - WittyParrott
* Top Sales Experts To Follow On Twitter - Evan Carmichael
* 10 Sales Experts Every Salesperson Should Follow On Twitter - Etail Insights
Latest posts by Andy Preston (see all)
- How To Deal With The ‘Summer Holiday’ Objection…. - June 29, 2017
- How NOT To Pitch – ‘Real-Life’ Mistakes Agencies Make When Pitching…. - May 15, 2017
- 5 Essential ‘New Year’ Sales Resolutions For Your Sales Team For 2017 - January 4, 2017